3.5.13

October 13th 2011

Just when I think I'm slowly but finally acknowledging your gone, I keep finding these words I wrote for you, and my soul just falls apart.

This one I wrote while I was on the plane to L.A. so we could finally be together like we wanted, when everything was perfect and no one and nothing could ever break us apart. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On my way to my new life
A beautiful start
With my one and only.

No one expected this to happen
But it did and I feel blessed
Blissfully grateful.

Troy, you're the most amazing man I've ever met
You fill me in every way (no pun intended lol)
You're simply the best.

I love you with all my heart
I always wished for someone to love me the same way in return
And you do.

I've been always looking for love
And now I've really found it
And in what a delicious, gorgeous, smart, funny, joyful, big, black package.

Kiss kiss, baby!

I'm forever yours.

-Aníbal Astorga-Elam (sounds good huh? Hehe)

No hay comentarios:

 

Get Your Own Free Player
Clicky Web Analytics